August 6, 2008

The Beginning

I am a recent college graduate and I have managed to land my first job in Baltimore City Public School System. Upon the recommendation of friends I decided to create a blog to share my experiences with friends, family, and even total strangers. I am hoping to enjoy an open forum of discussion and questions but time will tell as this is my first blog and I may find myself overwhelmed as many are warning me. It probably doesn't help that I am going on a ten day vacation just before school starts but it's not every day that you get to go on your honeymoon. I guess you could say this is the beginning of many new experiences. This is the first time I have lived outside of Pennsylvania or in a city for that matter and now I am married, getting my first job that pays based upon a salary as well. I am excited to face the challenges ahead because every challenge is an opportunity in disguise.

No comments: